Last updated 16.11.2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Reef Parts (“company”, “we”, “us”,”our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. Ifyou have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to yourpersonal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
- WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- 9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the site, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the site, (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us andthe site, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal informationwe collect may include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, orduring negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of allor a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share yourdata with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the , which will enable them to collect data about how you interactwith the over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and trackdata, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer youcertain products, services or promotions.
- Other Users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areasof the , such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our and register through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will seeyour name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be ableto view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our, and view your profile.
4. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in The United Kingdom. If you are accessing our site from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “WILLYOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?” above), in and other countries.
5. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we willeither delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed toprotect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our is at yourown risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using thesite, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contactus at email@example.com
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicabledata protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of yourpersonal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of yourpersonal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you mayalso have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such arequest, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any requestin accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right towithdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness ofthe processing before its withdrawal.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfullyprocessing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local dataprotection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here:http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index/en.htm
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
Opting out of email marketing; You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any timeby clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using thedetails provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list -however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration anduse of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our userswho are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge,information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for directmarketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we sharedpersonal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California residentand would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using thecontact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the . To requestremoval of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and includethe email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. Wewill make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the site, but please be aware that the data maynot be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems.
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to thepersonal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in somecircumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit arequest form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.